Urban Poling™ Activator Walking Poles (Pair)
- Product Code: ACT01
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $149.50
Recommended by leading surgeons, physicians and therapists, our ACTIVATOR™ Poles were designed specifically for rehab and long term conditions by an occupational therapist. This unique patent pending design offers strengthening, stability and off-loading with your safety in mind.
ACTIVATOR™ poles promote active living and over 182 independent studies on PubMed have found walking poles improve strength, balance, posture, walking tolerance & speed and reduce impact off knee joints.
ACTIVATOR™ poles were designed for post/hip knee surgery, Parkinson’s, stroke, MS, chronic pain, cancer rehab, spinal conditions and fall prevention. If you have a chronic condition or awaiting surgery ask your physician or therapist if the ACTIVATOR™ Poles are right for you.
- Button locking system for greater weight-bearing capacity - 200 lbs per pole.
- New Ergonomic Coregrip (patent pending) designed for core strengthening while reducing strain on wrist & hand joints
- Bell Shape tip for stability
- Strapless for injury prevention
- 3 anti-vibration features to minimize stress on joints
- Adjustable to user heights to 6'
- 2-section collapsible poles for travel
- Includes a user guide and online video instruction on the ACTIVATOR™ technique
Consult your physician or therapist if using the ACTIVATOR™ poles instead of canes, crutches or walkers.